No matter how young or old we are, our love for our hair is ageless. It plays a great and important role in our appearance! Split ends, hair fall, and dandruff are some of the common monsters we face in our everyday life. It can be due to aging, hectic lifestyle, health issues. For some at the early age, hair fall could be more noticeable. Hence it is vital to have a diagnosis with a doctor to try out vitamins for hair growth treatment through chemicals or home remedies. The best treatments for hair growth could be diverse for each individual depending upon the cause and condition.
Major factors for hair fall are:
- Medications like chemotherapy and excess Vitamin A
- Prolonged Illness may cause hair loss
- Stress could be a potential cause for your hair loss
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Scalp Infection
- Severe Emotional Stress
General Hair Loss Patterns are:
- Diffuse Hair Loss
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Patchy Hair Loss
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Female Pattern Baldness
Our current lifestyle is never well planned especially those who are working or even students and it becomes important to understand the diet for the hair or hair growth. Let us first understand about the hair growth cycle before we know about the plan.
Each strand goes through three stages in its complete life cycle:
- The Anagen stage A period where one can notice the development (growth) of the hair. The follicle divides and extends to the lengthening.
- The Catagen stage Here, the hair growth settles down and the shaft of the hair is driven up closer to the facade of the follicle shrivels.
- The Telogen stage The phase where it rests for three to four months. Once this phase is over, the hair starts to shed own its own.
A slight dietary modification will stimulate the process of hair growth and protect from hair damage. Eliminating excess of processed or junk food, drinks, smoking, and smoking would be beneficial for the scalp and hair health. One should rather include mineral rich and vitamin fruits and vegetable, foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, whole grain, carbohydrates and protein-rich food acts to tune the hair really well. They are rich in phytonutrients that turn to be beneficial for hair growth. Examples are protein-Rich Foods: egg, tofu, soybean, chicken, kidney beans and few more into the diet. They can provide factory of proteins to the hair and promote hair growth.
Leafy vegetables contain rich in iron which is very important for the hair.
Proper care and protection would surely provide healthy scalp and quality hair. Try not to be so stressful and start off an early diagnosis if in case the hair fall is a lot.