Organizing food storage containers is almost like an afterthought for most of us. The pantry area might easily be one of the messiest areas when compared to the other rooms of the house. However, it is a pain when one is cooking in the kitchen and realizes that the corresponding lid of a particular Tupperware container is missing. How many times has it happened with you that you have searched and looked for a Tupperware set, and found that the corresponding lid has vanished into thin air? Keeping all lids together is a mammoth task, so here are some great cabinet storage ideas to keep your Tupperware container on board:
- Keeping the kitchen drawers’storage as multiple boxes is a better idea than keeping it as a single storage. Multiple storage can be created using Tupperware boxes and lids, where one can be used for spoons, one for ladles, one for knives and peelers, etc.
- Another great way to use Tupperware boxes of the same size is by creating separate box design inside drawers. This would make it simple to store containers in layers of the same size. Also, dividing the spaces would also help to organize and hold drinking bottles.
- Customize the pullout cabinets by installing an inside cabinet. This again helps you store plants together or separately by keeping the different sizes of Tupperware containers in the bottom cabinet and the lids of the containers in the upper cabinet.
- If there are any floating open shelves at the back of the kitchen, one can create two different levels of shelves by simply fixing readymade steel racks with the shelves. In this way, the top cabinet shelves can be used to keep Tupperware containers and the bottom shelves on the steel rack could be used to organize the lids.
- One can even do the separation of the kitchen drawer by installing tension rods or late racks. Installing these can help one separate the cutlery according to use and size and avoid the whole rattling through multiple shelves and ladles to find what you need while cooking.
- Tupperware container’s missing lids can be used for potting small home plants and veggies in the kitchen itself. They can even add to the kitchen counter decor.
- Color coding the kitchen storage using Tupperware containers is a unique, one-of-a-kind idea. Adding same colored and sized Tupperware container would make for a beautiful display as well as a great way to store those kitchen condiments.