What is a stand mixer?
If you have not yet purchased a stand mixer, then let us tell you that it is a powerful kitchen appliance handy for a variety of tasks, such as mixing ingredients, whipping and mashing items, making a dough, etc. A stand mixer usually stands on a heavy frame. It has a strong motor to drive its rotary attachment that performs all the stated jobs quickly at the set speed and with efficiency.
What to do with your stand mixer?
Those who already have a stand mixer but do not use it frequently, one of the reasons of trashing it may be your lack of interest in baking activities. However, you must know that your stand mixer is not there to stay standing. It is a versatile appliance that can be used for several cooking-related tasks and not just for baking. Following are some of the uses that you can put your mixer to:
- Making the dough: Whether you have to prepare bread and cookies or anything that requires you to mix and prepare dough, your stand mixer can be used. Rather than putting your hands in and kneading it for long, you may turn on your mixer and get the dough ready in no time.
- Shredding foods: Seasoning of shredded meat and similar stuff can be messy and time-consuming. Using the wire whip attachment of your mixer and turning it on high speed may do the job cleanly. While you may not have thought of shredding items, you can actually do this using a powerful mixer like a KitchenAid mixer.
- Mashing foods: Many foods that require mashing can be put into the bowl of your stand mixer. Many recipes may require the use of mashed potatoes, cauliflowers, bananas, and a variety of such food items. Did you ever think that your stand mixer could perform this task in seconds? Now, even if you do not own one, we know that you might like to check out a KitchenAid mixer sale or another such sale to get an affordable yet powerful stand mixer.
- Beating ingredients: Ingredients like eggs are not simply used while baking cakes or muffins. Beaten eggs and such items can also be used in regular cooking, especially when you need a quick breakfast. How about using your stand mixer for some good beating?
- Whipping ingredients: From honey, cream, and butter to fruits and hot chocolate, all of these may require whipping. KitchenAid mixers and branded stand mixers are versatile enough to handle a variety of whipping tasks.
- Other tasks: Exploring the KitchenAid mixer sale or sale of another good brand can fetch you a modern, affordable, and powerful stand mixer available with multiple attachments. You may use attachments like ice cream churner, meat grinder, and pasta/sausage/ravioli maker to make the most of your mixer’s versatility.