Are you looking for kitchen sinks? Or shower enclosures? Or cement and cladding materials? Whatever it is you need for carrying out home improvements is available in Wickes, a home improvement retailer and garden center.
Founded by Henry Dunn Wickes and his brother as a local timber enterprise in Michigan, United States, in 1854 as a one-stop-shop selling a full range of construction products at prices often lower than local yards and merchants to builders , Wickes, even today, is the place to go for the right deals and save your money, especially with their Price Promise – that is, if you find an equivalent product cheaper locally, they will match it with that price! A confident bet undeniably!
Here is a brief list of what is offered in Wickes:
- Kitchen- Appliances, sinks, worktops, taps
- Bathroom- Cisterns, counter tops, showers, towel radiators
- Building materials- Insulation sheets, skirting boards, MDF sheets, timber
- Gardens and landscaping- Lawn mowers, trellis & Screenings, compost and pesticides
- Doors and windows- Handles and knobs, folding/ sliding/ glazed doors, hinges and padlocks
- Flooring and tiles- Wood/ vinyl/ mosaic floors, carpets, trims, grout, window beading, roof sheets, plaster boards, pergola, deck boards;
- Heating and pumping- Universal radiators, soldering equipment, washers and rings, basin and bath plugs, copper fittings;
- Paint and interiors- Undercoat and primer, decorative mouldings, wallpapers, handrails;
- Electrical and safety- Cables, alarms, bulbs, ducts, switches, smart home sensors;
- Tools and workwear- Drills, scruffs, ladders, hammers, wheel barrow, tapes, oil; nails, adhesives, screws, sealants, fillers;
- Others- CCTVs, letter boxes, drawers slides, fire and gas safety alarms and a whole houseful more of accessories and fittings.
With a model kitchen/bath, an inspirational gallery, showrooms, free design consultations and brochures, ideas, buying guides and How-To notes and videos, Wickes is the place to go to for a practical, find-all store.
Totally committed to reducing their impact on the environment, Wickes have taken steps to improve energy efficiency and reduce waste from these stores, offices and distribution centers, while at the same time, making a sincere continuous effort to also source materials from environmentally responsible suppliers and manufacturers. Wickes also sells products such as insulation, thermostatic radiator valves, composters and water butts that help make environmental improvements around your home.
Their customer services provides services pertaining to online, store and general inquiries like store timings, locations, emails and telephone numbers; delivery information – free click and collect in an hour option, same day/next day/chosen day delivery package, bulky item deliveries are all available for customers who wisely choose Wickes to shop for their needs.
Do it right. Choose Wickes.