Fashion is a phenomena that never ages! And no matter how old you are, you can rock any fashion trend that has caught your fancy. Gone are the days you would sigh in dismay since the latest trends were something thought of. However,the good news is that fashion is for everyone, irrespective of your age, your gender, your body type, fashion is tailor-made for you.
Your style quotient doesn’t erode when you reach your 60s. Instead, you can now walk into your 60s in all your glory with outfits that would look insanely good on you
If you are over 60, you do not have to hide yourself under woolen sweaters and loose pants. You can still rock the crochet dress that you saw at the mall. If your wardrobe consists only of long skirts or flannel pants and sweaters, it’s time to revamp it.
There are some beautiful dresses for women over 60 that has become a raging trend. It’s high time you have these following dresses in your wardrobe-
- Distressed jeans- Say goodbye to your grandma jeans and switch to some really edgy distressed jeans that would hug your body in all the right places. You would be amazed at how comfortable and stylish you look when you pair these jeans with your crisp white shirt!
- A Safari Jacket- Ditch the woolen sweaters for a good safari jacket. A suede jacket would look stylish and sober at the same time. Do not shy away from wearing a comfortable tank with it. A plain tee shirt and the safari jacket plus your I know I rock this outfit attitude would make you stand out
- A Floral Sundress- Opt for a floral sundress when you plan to attend an outdoor barbecue, with small flowers instead of bigger ones. Also, pastels are the common choice, but you can experiment with darker hues
- The Boss Lady at Work look – If you find your old trousers in your closet, don’t throw it away. Instead pair it up with a crisp shirt, accessorize it with a funky yet sober belt and get a medium sized handbag to go along with it
- Pretty summer scarves- These are a must in your wardrobe, since they can be paired with anything you want. Experiment with different colors and prints and find what is your type.
Aging gracefully doesn’t imply that you stop wearing your favorite outfit or stop experimenting with your style. There are so many varied dresses for women over 60 that have become very popular. So, keep experimenting with your style unless you find the perfect one and remember- once a fashionista, always a fashionista.