Planning a budget and sticking to it are indeed two different things, which is quite difficult but not impossible. Christmas, the most awaited season of the year is around the corner and so is Christmas shopping. From Christmas trees to decorative items to Christmas centerpieces, the shopping list just goes on and on. Any piece of furniture is almost incomplete without a beautiful centerpiece and here are a few ideas for pretty and cheap Christmas centerpiece.
- Fruit or flower bowls: Yes, you heard it right. Glass bowls with beautiful flowers and fruits are indeed alluring and will make the entire space look more festive and ethereal. Carefully select and place beautiful petals of rose and white lilies in a glass bowl to set the Christmas vibe right on. The classic combination of red and white will work wonders and ideally suits the Christmas season.
- For a natural vibe: A small plant of your choice can be kept as a centerpiece on a wooden base to give the vibe of a rustic Christmas centerpieces. It is attractive and ideal for a cheap Christmas centerpiece and what not.
- Miniatures of lampshades: Lampshades can instantly change any space from dull to bright in seconds. Miniature versions of these lampshades area available which can be purchased and kept as centerpieces to brighten the space instantly. Miniature lampshades can also be made using colored paper or charts, placed over wine glasses which is quick, do it yourself method.
- For the love of candles: Scented candles work wonders as centerpieces, which are both exquisite and light in one’s pockets. From small and pretty candles to stunning designs, a range of these alluring candles are available, which will draw everyone’s attention to it. And also, who isn’t a fan of candlelight dinners?
- Plate it up: Your dinner table is incomplete without a great platter and what if your platter is a centerpiece? Yes, plates make up for great centerpieces, which are both ravishing and economical in price. From an assortment of ornaments to decorative items for Christmas, you can place anything and everything on your plate.
- The beauty of a snow globe: A snow globe is the most adorable pieces of all times, which bring a lot of positivity and joy to space. It indeed makes one happy without hurting their budget.
- Back in memory lane: Christmas is all about family and having one’s pictures as a centerpiece is indeed beautiful and quite emotional. Select the best pictures of the lot and place it on a cake stand or a plate for a ravishing look.
Do try these Christmas centerpiece ideas and cherish those memories for a lifetime.